|Name:||Markos H. Tsogas|
|Office:||403 (Main Building)|
|Phone:||+30 210 414 2211|
Markos H. Tsogas is an Assistant Professor of International Marketing at the University of Piraeus, holding a PhD from the Dept of Business Administration from the same University. He has been appointed Senior Lecturer in Marketing at Kingston Business School for the period 1998 to 2002 and is the author of various articles in scientific journals such as Industrial Marketing Management, The Journal of Consumer Marketing, The Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing, The International Journal of Market Research, etc. and has presented papers at numerous international conferences. His research interests are evolving around international market selection and segmentation, international marketing research, industrial and tourism marketing and value creation. He is member of the Academy of International Business since 1992, the European Academy of Marketing, the American Marketing Association, a Diploma member of the Market Research Society of UK and elected Treasurer of the Greek Academy of Marketing since 2011.
- Marketing (3rd semester)
- Consumer Behavior (4th semester)
- International Marketing (Elective)
- Advertising and Public Relations (Elective)
- Services Marketing (Elective)
- Tsogas, M. & Kyriakou, M. (2019) “Suitability of green dwellings as residential options in times of recession: The role of perceived value, benefits and barriers”. In Developments in Marketing Science: Finding New Ways to Engage and Satisfy Global Customers, Springer International Publishing
- Tsogas, M., Chatzopoulou, E. & Savva, I. (2018). Tourist Sub-Destinations: Shedding Light on a Neglected Touristic Behavior. Fifth International IACuDiT publications, Athens 2018
- Fousteris, A., E. Didaskalou, M. Tsogas and D. Georgakellos (2018) “The environmental strategy of businesses as an option under recession in Greece” Sustainability, 10(12), 4399.
- Chatzopoulou, E., & Tsogas, M. (2017) “The role of emotions to brand attachment and brand attitude in a retail environment”. In Developments in Marketing Science: Creating Marketing Magic and Innovative Future Marketing Trends, Springer, Cham, 54, pp.43-47.
- Blankson C., Kalafatis S., Tsogas M., Coffie S. (2016) “Congruence in The Positioning of Service Brands: An Empirical Examination”. In: Campbell C., Ma J. (eds) Looking Forward, Looking Back: Drawing on the Past to Shape the Future of Marketing. Developments in Marketing Science. Springer, Cham
- Blankson, C. Kalafatis, S.P., Coffie, S. & Tsogas, M.H. (2014). "Comparisons of media types and congruence in positioning of service brands". Journal of Product & Brand Management, 23 (3), pp.162 – 179.
- Kalafatis, S. P., Riley, D., Tsogas, M. H. and Clodine-Florent, Jimmy (2012) “The effects of source credibility and message variation on mail survey response behaviour”, International Journal of Market Research, 54(3), pp. 391-406.
- Faroughiana, F.F., S. P. Kalafatis, L. Ledden, P. Samouel and M.H. Tsogas (2012) “Value and risk in business-to-business e-banking”, Industrial Marketing Management, Volume 41, Issue 1, January, Pages 68–81.
- Kalafatis, S. P., M. H. Tsogas and C. Blankson (2000) ”Positioning strategies in business markets”, The Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing. Santa Barbara. Vol. 15, Iss. 6; pp. 416-437.
- Kalafatis, S. P., M. Pollard, R. East and M. H. Tsogas (1999) “Green marketing and Ajzen's theory of planned behaviour: a cross-market examination”, The Journal of Consumer Marketing. Santa Barbara. Vol. 16, Iss. 5; pp. 441-458.
- Kalafatis, S. P., and M. H. Tsogas (1998) “Congruence of adopted segmentation strategies and perceived effectiveness of segmentation bases”, Journal of Segmentation in Marketing, Vol. 2, Iss.1, pp. 36-63.
- Kalafatis, S.P and M. H. Tsogas (1994) “Impact of the inclusion of an article as an incentive in industrial mail surveys” Industrial Marketing Management. New York:Vol.23, Iss. 2; pg. 137, 7 pgs.