|Director of the Postgraduate Program MBA TQM International|
|Office:||435 (Main Building)|
|Phone:||+30 210 414 2253|
George Bohoris is Professor of Total Quality Management at the Department of Business Administration and Director of the Postgraduate Program MBA TQM International, at the University of Piraeus.
Prof. Bohoris is a Mechanical Engineer, holder of M.Sc. (Eng.) In Quality & Reliability Management, Ph.D. in Production & Operations Management (Quality & Reliability Engineering), Master of Business Administration and Diploma (CIM) in Marketing.
- Total Quality Management (8th semester)
- Project Management (Elective)
- Design, Control and Management of Quality (Elective)
- Business Research Methodology (Elective)
Has published a significant number of scientific articles:
- In Scientific Journals (International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, International Journal of Reliability, Quality & Safety Engineering, Quality & Reliability Engineering International, Quality in Maintenance Engineering, Reliability Engineering & Systems Safety, Journal of Industrial Management & Data Systems, Journal of Decision Systems, IMA Journal of Mathematics Applied in Business & Industry, IEEE Transactions on Reliability, Journal of the Operational Research Society and The European Journal of Operational Research) and
- At international Scientific Conferences.
Publications’ list and full-text publications’ copies available at https://www.researchgate.net (George Bohoris)
- Total Quality Management
- Wednesday: 12:00-13:00
- Friday: 13:00-14:00
- Tuesday: 13:00-15:00
For the full CV press here.