|Name:||Cornelia Deloukas - Ingglesis|
|Office:||408 (Main Building)|
|Phone:||+30 210 414 2210|
- PhD (with highest honors) from the Law School of the University of Thrace (1990)
- Degree of Law, Athens University
- Degree of Business Administration, University of Piraeus
- European Consumer Protection Law, University of Louven, Faculty of Law, Louven-la-Noeve, Belgium (1992/1994)
- Professor at the University of Piraeus -Department of Business Administration- (2006- today)
- Assistant Professor at the University of Piraeus (2000-2006)
- Associate Professor at the University of Piraeus (1996-2000)
- Lecturer Professor at the University of Piraeus (1991-1996)
Seminars to judges, civil servants and consumer organizations (mainly in the field of consumer law). Many participations in International and National conferences. Consulting as an education advisor to the students of the University of Piraeus.
Affiliations and Memberships:
International Association of Consumer Law (IACL), Athens Bar Association, Greek Association of Consumer Law (member of board), Greek Association of Private Law, Hellenic University Association for European Studies, Greek Economic Chamber.
Greek (mother tongue), English, German, French, Italian.
- Business Law I - Civil Law (1st semester)
- Business Law II - Special Legislative Regulations (2nd semester)
- Competition Law (Elective)
- Legal Aspects of E-Commerce (Elective)
- "The Bill of the Ministry of Commerce on Consumer Protection", Commercial Law Review 1989, p. 183 ff
- "The Newest Legal Developments in Competition Law", Commercial Law Review 1991, p. 381ff
- "Greek Law Dictionary", collective volume, (Ant. Sakkoulas, Athens-Komotini) 1998
- "Unfair Contract Terms according to Greek Law", Contribution to the Conference co-organized by EKPOZO and the European Commission in Athens (April 11, 12 and 13, 1994) under the general title: “The European Consumer”. Conference Proceedings, 1994, p. 1ff
- "The Modernization of Consumer Protection in Greece", Essays in Memory of A. Argyriadis, 1995, p. 229 ff.
- "Consumer Protection in the EU: From the Rome Convention to the Convention of Maastricht", Essays in Honor of Al. Stavropoulos, 1996, p. 63 ff
- "Product Liability in the EU: The Strict Liability Regime as a Significant Accomplishment of the Consumer movement", Conference Proceedings, Second International Conference on Industrial Relations, organized by the University of Piraeus and the International Sociological Association on 17-18 May 1996
- "The Modernization of Greek Private Insurance Law", Conference co-organized by EKPOIZO and the European Commission in Athens (May 17-18, 1998) Conference Proceedings, 1998, p. 35 ff
- "Das Gesetz 2496/97 über Versicherungsvertrage und seiner Beitrag zum Schutz des Versicherten vormissbräuchlichen AGB", Verbraucher und Recht, May 1999, p. 175
"Strict Product Liability within the EU. The Newest Developments", Essays in Honor of M. Raphael, 2000,
p. 191 ff
- "Consumer Protection in Doorstep and Distance Selling according to Greek and EU Law", 2000, Athens Bar Website, www.dsanet.gr/10x768htm
- "Legal Aspects of e-Commerce: The Specific Protection of the electronic consumer", Research paper for the National Telecommunication and Post Commission (EETT), 2000
- "Consumers’ Data Processing. The Protection offered by EU and Greek Law", Essays in Memory of D. Kodossakis, 2001, p. 267 ff.
- "Consumer Protection in Global Marketplaces. Are Laws still Necessary?", Essays in Honor of Ap. Lazaris, 2003. p. 119 ff.
- "Web Advertising: Consumer Protection within the European Community", Essays in Honor of L. Kotsiris, ΝΟΜΟC/8, 2004, p. 279 ff
- "E-Coomerce in the EU. The new Directive 200/31/EC on electronic commerce", Essays in Memory of M. Minoudis, 2004, p. 181 ff
- "The Protection of e-Consumers. The Case of Direct Advertising in the Internet", DiMME, 2004, p. 485 ff
- "Product Liability in the EU: Twenty Years after the Enforcement of the Directive 85/374/EEC", Essays in Honor of Th. Skountzos, 2005, p. 375 ff
- "Regulation (EC) 1/2003. The Reforms brought at Art 81 and 82 of the Treaty of EU", Essays in Memory of Chr. Naoum, 2006, p. 395 ff
- "Risk and Liability according to Greek Law. The Case of Product Liability", Second International Conference, held by the Hellenic Sociological Society under the title: Risk Society-Challenges for the 21st Century, Athens 5-7. 11.2009, Conference Proceedings.
- "EU Competition Law and Consumer Protection Law: A Love or Hate relation?", Essays in Honours of M. Stathopoulos, 2010, p. 423 ff.
- "Environmental Risks and Civil Liability", Essays in Honour of P. Agallopoulou, 2011. p. 407 ff
- "Advertising Obesity to Children. The EU’s Regulatory Role", Essays in Honour of S. Karvounis, 2012, p. 173 ff.
- Aspects of Consumer Protection in the Member States of the EEC and the Council of Europe –PhD Thesis- (Ant. Sakkoulas , Athens-Komotini) 1991
- Consumers’ Legal and Social Protection (Publisher Stamoulis) 1992
- Introduction to Competition Law (Ant. Sakkoulas, Athens-Komotini) 1994
- Greek and EU Consumer Law (Ant. Sakkoulas, Athens-Komotini) 1998
- Legal Aspects of E- Commerce (Ant. Sakkoulas, Athens-Komotini) 2005
- “Information Society as an Exciting Prospect for Electronic Commerce and a Risk to be Controlled” at Risk and Choice in Consumer Society –collective volume- (Brylant/Sakkoulas) 2007 p. 91 ff
- Consumer Protection Law -collective volume- (Nomiki Bibliothiki Group 2008) p. 459 ff
- Unfair Commercial Practices in “New Contractual Forms of Competition Law and Consumer Law” -collective volume- (Nomiki Bibliothiki Group 2010) p. 215 ff
- Information Society as an Exciting Prospect for Electronic Marketing and a Risk to be Controlled: The Case of Direct Advertising within the EU, -collective volume- (Bruyant) 2007
- The Commercialised Child. The Case of TV Advertising aimed at children and the EU’s Regulatory Protective Measures Offered by the “Audiovisual Media Services Directive, -collective volume- (Publisher Peter Lang) 2012
- Consumer Organizations as a Consistent Response to Social Needs, συλλογικό έργο: Participation, Organizational Effectiveness and Quality of Work Life in the Year 2000, -collective volume- (Publisher, Peter Lang, 1994) p. 357 ff