|Office:||407 (Main Building)|
|Phone:||+30 210 414 2256|
Dr Dimitris Cambis is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Business Administration at the University of Piraeus, since 1994. He is teaching at the Department of Business Administration undergraduate courses of Marketing and respective courses at postgraduate programs. He has also taught Micro & Macroeconomics, Financial Accounting and Strategic Management at the University of Birmingham, Durham Business School, and University of Crete.
Dr Dimitris Cambis holds a Ph. D. from the University of Birmingham - UK and a Master’s in Business Administration from the University of Birmingham as well. Dr Cambis is a graduate of University of Piraeus, Dept of Business Administration. Dr Cambis for almost 30 years has been employed from major financial institutions such as Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, HVB et al., as senior advisor in international projects for public debt/finance and major projects’ structured financial solutions; in addition he has accomplish a number of international M&As and he has developed various business activities. He has published in journals and has presented his monographs in international institutions.
- Business Valuation, Mergers & Acquisitions (Elective)
- Distribution Channels Management (Elective)
- Bohoris, G.A., Cambis D.A. (1998); “Total Quality Systems for Hospital Services”, National Symposium titled “Quality and Health, 20-21 February 1998, Athens.
- Cambis D.A. (2000); ''Diagnosis of Mergers and Acquisitions’ Conceptual Problems'', Επιστημονική Επετηρίδα – Τιμητικός Τόμος για τον Ομότιμο Καθηγητή Μάριο Ραφαήλ, Πειραιάς 2000, σελ. 299-316.
- Cambis D.A. (2000); ''Development of Strategic Management Conceptual Framework for Multidisciplinary Use and Manipulation of Mergers and Acquisitions’ Conceptual Problems'', Επιστημονική Επετηρίδα – Τιμητικός Τόμος για τον Ομότιμο Καθηγητή Μάριο Ραφαήλ, Πειραιάς 2000, σελ. 317-336.
- Cambis D.A. (2001); ''The Economics of Imperfect Competition and the Related Amalgamation Theories – A Critique'', Επιστημονική Επετηρίδα – Τιμητικός Τόμος για τον Αναπληρωτή Καθηγητή Δημήτριο Κοδοσάκη, Πειραιάς 2001, σελ. 449-485.
- Cambis D.A. & Buiter W. (2010); “Development of Alternative Fiscal Instruments for the Management of Public Debt. The case of Greek Public Debt”, IMF 2010.
- Cambis D.Α. (2018); ''Handouts and Case Studies in Distribution Channels Management'', Department of Business Administration, University of Piraeus.
- Cambis D.Α. (2016); ''Evaluation of Companies – Mergers & Acquisitions – Case Studies from the Greek Economy'', Department of Business Administration, University of Piraeus.
- Cambis D.Α. (1996); ''Planning & Control'', CIM Diploma in Marketing, Teachers’ Manual.